Thursday, July 19, 2012

Friday Night Debut!!

BRAND NEW QUIZ NIGHT STARTING TOMORROW

It thrills me and tickles me in places that most other announcements can't reach to announce that tomorrow night begins the newest chapter in Simon Time Trivia! After a significant  hiatus from shows in the Kissimmee area, tomorrow night at 8 PM I bring my Trivia stylings back to the Disney area with my brand new show at Hammerheads Beer & Wine Lounge! 
For a few years now Hammerheads has been one of my favorite watering holes. They have recently undergone new owners who have completely renovated the establishment with a brand new look and most recently the addition of a food menu. 

This is a very special show for me and a homecoming of sorts. I hope to be able to show Hammerheads the kind of crowd and the quality of people that my Trivia show is able to attract. Spread the word and let's have a good time tomorrow night!
Hammerheads is located at 8526 Palm Parkway. Orlando, FL 32836 (407) 778-4804


 
 Love and peace,
-ST
 

No comments:

Post a Comment